Dr. Warner is available for speaking engagements on a variety of holistic health topics, as are several others of the providers at Medicine in Balance. For information, or to arrange a time for your group, please call 215.741.1600.
In addition to the presentations listed below, here are some topic suggestions:
- Holistic Management of Menopause
- The Power of Lifestyle Change
- Environmental Medicine—How to Minimize Your Exposure
to Harmful Things Around You
- Holistic Treatment of Breast Cancer
- Holistic Treatment of Prostate Cancer
- Holistic Treatment of PMS
- Holistic Approach to Crohn’s and Colitis
- Holistic Approach to Urinary Tract Diseases
- Holistic Approach to Depression
Upcoming Speaking Engagements
Several lectures at the upcoming AIHM annual meeting: People, Planet, Purpose. San Diego Oct 29-Nov 4, 2016
Lecture / Presentation Experience
Course co-director and lecturer for the Academy of Integrative Health and Medicine annual meeting, 2014-present.
Course co-director and lecturer for the American Board of Integrative Holistic Medicine Review Course, 2004-2013.
Lecturer, American Holistic Medical Association annual meetings, 2004-2006
Multiple grand rounds and CME conferences at medical facilities including Mayo Clinic, Rochester MN; University of Massachusetts Medical School, Worcester, MA; Jefferson Medical School, Philadelphia, PA; Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine, Philadelphia, PA; St Mary Medical Center, Langhorne, PA.
Ten years of experience lecturing on women’s healthcare issues at the annual “Women’s Day” held by Lower Bucks Hospital, an all-day event for the public on various women’s health issues. As director of the program, Dr. Warner was instrumental in obtaining Dr. Joyce Brothers and Dr. Ruth Westheimer as keynote speakers.
Publication and Productions
- “Menopause: It’s all about choices and a Holistic approach should be one of them”, Educational DVD for the public. (currently out of print)
- Columnist for “In Your Prime” magazine, Bucks County PA.